myNissan Service Certainty
myNissan Service Certainty gives you the confidence of knowing that your vehicle is being serviced by factory-trained technicians using only Nissan Genuine Parts. Enjoy peace of mind each Scheduled Service at any Nissan Dealership throughout the program duration knowing that you’ll pay no more than the then current published price. Prices are applicable at the time of service, and subject to change, please refer to the current price lists below.
myNissan Service Certainty by Model - Download Price Lists
|Micra K12||PDF 0.6MB||Download|
|Micra K13||PDF 0.7MB||Download|
|Pulsar Hatch||PDF 0.7MB||Download|
|Pulsar Sedan||PDF 0.9MB||Download|
|X-TRAIL (T31)||PDF 0.8MB||Download|
|X-TRAIL (T32)||PDF 0.8MB||Download|
|Pathfinder (R51)||PDF 0.7MB||Download|
|Pathfinder (R52)||PDF 0.8MB||Download|
|Pathfinder Hybrid (R52)||PDF 0.8MB||Download|
|Patrol Y61||PDF 0.7MB||Download|
|Navara D22||PDF 0.7MB||Download|
|Navara D40||PDF 0.7MB||Download|
|All-new Nissan NP300 Navara – Diesel||PDF 1.0MB||Download|
|All-new Nissan NP300 Navara – Petrol||PDF 0.8MB||Download|
myNissan Service Certainty - Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) govern the operation of the myNissan Service Certainty Program (the Program) at authorised Nissan Dealers and are effective from 1 June 2015.
The Program applies to Nissan Vehicles for the Eligibility Period. The Program provides the opportunity to obtain a Scheduled Service for Nissan Vehicles for no more than the Maximum Price for a certain number of standard Scheduled Services within the Eligibility Period.
The Maximum Prices are published at nissan.com.au/service and updated from time to time. Each Maximum Price will remain valid until the end of the effective period associated with that Maximum Price, and is subject to change after that effective period.
In these Terms and Conditions:
Eligibility Period means the period commencing on the Manufacturer’s Warranty start date as set out in the Owner’s Handbook (or recorded in Nissan’s database) and ending on the first to occur of:
- (a) the time period having elapsed from the date of Manufacturer’s Warranty; or
- (b) the Nissan Vehicle having travelled the number of kilometres; or
- (c) completion of the number of standard Scheduled Services, as set out in the servicing schedule listed on the website nissan.com.au/service applicable to that Nissan Vehicle. Maximum Price means, with regard to a Scheduled Service for a Nissan Vehicle, the price specified for the relevant Scheduled Service for that model and grade of vehicle in the pricing sheet available at nissan.com.au/service, as amended from time to time.
Nissan means Nissan Motor Co. (Australia) Pty. Ltd., ABN 54 004 663 156.
Nissan Vehicle means a Nissan branded vehicle imported and distributed in Australia by Nissan and to which the Program applies, and which is not excluded under condition 4.
Owner’s Handbook means any and all manuals supplied with the Nissan Vehicle at the time of purchase, including any warranty and maintenance records.
Scheduled Service means a service to a Nissan Vehicle conducted in accordance with the scheduled service intervals as set out in the Owner’s Handbook or the relevant servicing schedule listed on the website nissan.com.au/service.
The Program excludes:
- (a) Nissan GT-R;
- (b) privately imported vehicles;
- (c) ‘grey import’ vehicles, i.e. vehicles imported other than through authorised Nissan channels for the purpose of resale; and
- (d) any other exclusions that may apply from time to time.
The Program is only available from authorised Nissan Dealers.
The entitlement to Scheduled Services for no more than the Maximum Price under the Program is automatically transferred on change of ownership, and remains with the Nissan Vehicle until the expiration of the Eligibility Period. However, entitlements under the Program are not transferable to any other vehicle.
The Program provides Maximum Prices for servicing on the standard items in each Scheduled Service where the Vehicle has been used under ‘Normal’ driving conditions (as set out in the Owner’s Handbook). Vehicles that have been used in ‘Severe’ driving conditions (as set out in the Owner’s Handbook) may require additional work, and also additional servicing at more frequent intervals. The additional work and these additional services will not be covered by the Program.
The Program provides a Maximum Price for each of the Scheduled Services for the following items:
- (a) labour;
- (b) parts (subject to condition 10 below);
- (c) lubricants; and
- (d) sundries;
but only to the extent the above items are covered by the relevant Scheduled Service.
The Program does not include the following items in the Maximum Price:
- replacement of wear and tear items such as tyres, brake pads, wiper blades etc;
- (a) replacement of wear and tear items such as tyres, brake pads, wiper blades etc;
- (b) fluids, additives and treatments not specified as part of the relevant Scheduled Service;
- (c) additional repairs found to be required at the time of service;
- (d) accident damage;
- (e) repairs for vehicles operated in Severe conditions;
- (f) additional maintenance due to modification from original specification, such as LPG, turbo chargers, drive trains, suspensions etc;
- (g) fitment of non-genuine parts or non-genuine accessories; and
- (h) adjustments and/or any additional work deemed necessary not otherwise specified to support particular driving conditions.
Your authorised Nissan Dealer will advise if any such additional items not included in the Maximum Price require attention prior to the works being undertaken. Your consent will be requested before your authorised Nissan Dealer completes those additional works.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you present your Nissan Vehicle for servicing at each Scheduled Service interval.
You acknowledge that if you miss any Scheduled Service, additional work may be required (at additional cost) when your Nissan Vehicle is presented for its next Scheduled Service.
The Maximum Prices for each Scheduled Service may be amended from time to time to reflect changes such as the cost of labour, parts, lubricants and other materials. Please check with your authorised Nissan Dealer or on our website at nissan.com.au/service to confirm the Maximum Price for your next Scheduled Service at the time of booking.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time. Amendments will be published on the Nissan website and will take effect immediately on publication.
Sales Operating Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
Saturday: 8:30am - 4:00pm
Service Operating Hours:
Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 5:30pm
Parts Operating Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
210 Lexton St,
Wendouree VIC 3355
03 5336 8777
03 5336 8779